Please e-mail for contact information
July 2001 to September 2003
RGL, PC – Forensic Accountants and Consultants
- Personnel file management
- Office administration
- Time keeping
- Marketing coordination
- Job file administration
- Accounting Schedule creation
April 2000 to July 2001
SP Richards Co.
- Database creation, administration
- Training and Communications Coordination
- Newsletter Coordination, Paste Up
Temporary – Various Short Term Assignments
- Executive Administration (as needed)
December 1999 to April 2000
Cox Interactive Media - Temporary
Ad Traffic Coordinator
- Act as primary liaison between Advertising Executives in the field and Ad Traffic for web sites of responsibility: SanDiegoInsider, AccessLasVegas, SeattleInsider, OrangeCountyNow, KFI640, GreatOutdoors.
- Schedule new, local, Internet advertising using Dart DoubleClick and internal, proprietary tools.
- Update and revise current, local, Internet advertising as required.
- Monitor and report on current, local, Internet advertising.
- Monitor web sites for advertising issues and problems.
- Troubleshoot issues and problems with internet advertising
- Maintain files on all advertising.
- Manage incoming national ad campaigns.
- Coordinate with National Ad Traffic Coordinator on campaigns and reporting.
- Report to Ad Executives in the field on the status of their campaigns.
- Develop training materials for incoming Ad Traffic Coordinators.
April 1999 to August 1999
Granite Services – Contracted to GE Power Systems
Executive Administrative Assistant – Human Resources
- Organize and track job openings in the Career Opportunity System and in hard copy format.
- Schedule interviews with hiring managers and candidates.
- Prepare offers and track incoming candidate documentation.
- Organize personnel folders and retain all relevant documents.
- Act as liaison with outside vendors.
- Attend staffing meetings.
- Create spreadsheets for budgetary and salary planning purposes.
- Handle all manner of confidential information.
- Administer regular office duties: type letters, track correspondence, file, copy, fax, etc.
May 1998 to April 1999
Tascor – Contracted to IBM
Administrative Assistant – Education, Process, Opportunity Management, and Information Technology Teams
- For first two months, act as floating, administrative coverage for 5 IBM locations.
- Support several teams in the Sales & Customer Service center (about 160 people)
- Order supplies, handle mail, type letters, file, fax, copy and other general administrative duties.
- Plan travel and monitor expenses.
- Help organize classes for Training team
August 1997 to April 1998
- 100% Travel August through November to Social Security Field Offices
- Provide instruction in: Introduction to the PC, Windows NT, CD ROM Search Engines, Proprietary Software, and Microsoft Word
- In store Trainer November through March
- Provide Instruction in: Introduction to Windows ’95, Intermediate Windows ’95, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office ’95, Microsoft Office ’97, Word Perfect, Outlook, Act!
May 1997 to August 1997
Novus International, Inc.
- Create and update new client information database
- Receptionist for incoming visitors
- Liaison to field sales people
- Administer daily office correspondence
November 1994 - April 1997
Lucent Technologies (contracted through Dial-a-Temporary)
- Support Director of Access Business Management and his team
- Support Manager of Global Procurement Organization and his team
- Support Director of Cost Control and his team
- Begin office administration from scratch
- Maintain personnel records
- Administer all correspondence
- Track Requests for Quotation, Requests for Purchase
- Arrange travel and track expenses
- Create presentations
October, 1996 - April, 1997
English Instructor - United Way’s Literacy Program 1992